Ever wonder how your favorite(s) of my Fine Art Metal Prints would look on your wall?
- Can’t decide which photograph would look best in your special spot?
- Need help visualizing the ideal print size to fit your wall?
Well, select your desired print(s), send me a snapshot of your wall, and I’ll mock it up for you!
All I’ll need are:
- A sharp, relatively straight-on photo of your wall including surrounding furnishings.
- A measurement or two of something in the photo for scale. (Wall, window, picture, piece of furniture, etc.)
- Something white in the picture—trim, moldings, or even a piece of white paper. (Helps me get your home’s colors correct.)
- Your print choice(s).
To see how your favorite Greg Brown print(s) would look on your wall, contact me with details and I’ll respond with how to proceed!
Blog-post Photo: Mockup of 30″x40” Sunset Rains Fine Art Metal Print on a client’s wall.
Following are my client’s source photo, along with my mockups of her print choices on her living room wall:
©2023 Gregory N. Brown
4 thoughts on “Preview Greg Brown’s Fine Art Metal Prints on your home or office wall!”
Great way to advertise your business by giving potential buyers a chance to see your pieces in their actual space. I remember when you did this for me. Will you also include this in your presentation to my PEO Chapter?
Great idea, Hedy! I’ll start my PEO presentation outline and add this as the first entry. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sunset Rains is my favorite, Thanks Greg.
Thank you, Manny!