$125.00 – $640.00
(*CLICK* magnifier to enlarge photo)
Greg photographed “High Desert Canyon,” of the Pueblo Colorado Wash on the Navajo Nation north of Holbrook, Arizona, early one bright morning en route from Flagstaff to Santa Fe. Read the story behind that flight in Greg’s Flying Carpet column, “Santa Fe Concorso.”
Greg has long been fascinated by the small canyons etched into the high desert of northern Arizona and New Mexico. These incisions in the barren and treeless landscape burst with vegetation sustained by small perennial streams.
The resulting oases brim with springtime wildflowers, and with petroglyphs left by ancient visitors congregating there for food and water. (Glimpse inside such a canyon in Greg’s column, “Rock Art Ranch,” or the expanded account in his book Flying Carpet: The Soul of an Airplane.)
Order your Fine Art Metal Print!
Your cost including super-affordable shipping and any sales tax will appear in the shopping cart before payment.
(Scroll down to see a complete pricing matrix, framing options, out-of-area shipping, and other relevant details.)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
*Fine Art Metal Print nominal sizes and pricing, ready-to-hang:
|Frameless Mount||Flush Frame||Float Frame|
- Plus $20-$30 two-day shipping to Continental US**, and applicable sales tax.
- ~2 week estimated delivery.
- Print sizes may vary with image proportions.
30" x 40", 24" x 36", 20" x 30", 16" x 24", 12" x 18", 11" x 17"
Frameless Mount, Flush Frame – black, Floating Frame – Black